I was crying so much after I finished Free! Eternal Summer. Why?
- THE SHOW IS OVER. There’s Free! Starting Days but that is just a prequel.
- Rei and Nagisa started crying because they didn’t want to stop swimming in the Iwatobi Swim Club.
- While they were racing, the spirit animal on the person that went before them appeared.
- When Haru was finishing the relay, he saw Makoto, Rei, and Nagisa next to him and they were all swimming next to each other.
- Rin was watching their relay and smiled when they finished.
- All four of members of the Iwatobi Swim Club were hugging each other and crying.
- At the very end of episode 13, Rin and Haru were about to race each other in what I think was Australia. Right when the whistle blew, the screen panned up and in the sky were the words “FOR THE FUTURE”.
Also, since the show ended with Rin and Haru together I’m like “RINHARU BEATS MAKOHARU!!!”